Low Cost Whelping Kit
This kit has been assembled from the requests of our customers, We are fully Registered and Inspected members of The Kennel Club assured Breeders Scheme (UKAS Product Certification 4602), certificate Number 3188020. We have a wealth of breeding and rearing experience gathered over many years, but still feel that changes and improvements are ongoing and have completed several Veterinary CPD (Continued Professional Development) courses to help in this. We specialise in all breeding and whelping requirements, we only use the highest quality products the vast majority have been tested by ourselves.
- 1 x Sterile Bulb Aspirator – Suckling fluid from puppy/kittens nose and mouth
- 1 x Sterile Umbilical Cord Scissors -Cutting the umbilical cord should you need to
- 1 x Sterile Forceps – Emergency clamping of the cord should if required
- 4 x Sterile Alcohol Wipes – cleaning of instruments between use
- 5 x Sterile Single Wrapped Umbilical Cord Clamps – Clamping the cord if you get a bleeder with another puppy/kitten on route (much quicker and easier than trying to tie them off)
We have used the cord clamps many times on our own puppies and we remove the clamp as soon as we feel cord has stopped bleeding which is usually within the hour -We don’t put with mum while the clamp is on so she does not pull at the clamp while cleaning. If you are unsure whether the cord has stopped bleeding but you have time you can tie the cord just below clamp then remove.
Please note all sterile items are packaged as single use items only! Many breeders ourselves included will often re use the items for more than one litter. We just re sterilise all instruments before each litter.
ALL WHELPING KITS ARRIVE FULLY SEALED IN A BAG FOR HYGIENE
* For hygiene and safety reasons all our whelping kits are non-returnable
Abnoba Pet Store is not responsible for mis-use of any products sold, if i any doubt please consult your vet.
- Additional Information