Beaphar Extra Long Lasting Household Flea Spray
Beaphar Extra Long Lasting Household Flea Spray is premium flea control product. It gives rapid knockdown of adult and larval fleas as well other crawling pests such as cockroaches, ants, or silverfish. Contains the Insect Growth Regulator "Methoprene" which prevents flea eggs or flea larvae from maturing into adults, for up to six months. Once dry, the product is an ideal flea treatment for carpets that children may play or crawl on.
Use at any time of the year when pests are seen. Beaphar Extra Long Lasting Household Flea Spray will not damage paint or other hard surfaces. If using on carpet or other soft furnishings test on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure compatibility. Children and pets may be allowed to use the treated area normally after the spray has dried. Controls fleas for up to 6 months. Reapply if pests are still present after 14 days or if the surface is washed. Do not apply directly to pets or plants.FOR FLEAS: For the control of fleas, shake the can well before use and spray the entire floor area and the walls up to 1 metre high holding the can about 30cm from the wall to be treated. Treat infested areas thoroughly, paying particular attention to cracks and crevices as well as areas favoured by animals, especially around their beds. Also treat carpets, rugs, tiles, furniture and under cushions. Do not apply directly to pets. Pets should be treated with a suitable insecticide.FOR CRAWLING INSECTS: Shake the can well before use and spray from a distance of 30cm directly on to surfaces where pests walk or land. Wet the surface thoroughly. For crawling pests such as cockroaches, ants, silverfish and crickets spray around the edges of rooms and beneath and behind sinks, cookers, cupboards and similar harbourages. To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.Warnings:
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces.
- Hazardous to bees.
- Do not apply directly to animals.
- Exclude animals during application.
- Do not apply to clothing or human bedding.
- Do not handle treated fabrics until dry and air thoroughly before use.
- Until dry, treated surfaces can pose a fire risk.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Keep in a safe place. Do not breathe spray mist.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not contaminate ground, waterbodies or watercourses with chemicals or used container.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Remove Or Cover All Fish Tanks And Bowls Before Application.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Additional Information