2 Oring Feeding Syringes & 3 Mini Silicone Mothering Nipples FREE 28 Whelping Collars
- 1 x Sterile O-ring 5ml Feeding Syringe
- 1 x Sterile O-ring 10ml Feeding Syringe
- 3 x Mini Silicone Mothering Nipples with pre-made hole. Makes nursing more natural for small orphaned mammals such as squirrels, kittens, skunk, opossum, small breed puppies and other similar small mammals.
- 28 x Tyvek ID Bands – Easily identify which Puppy/Kitten has been fed or weighed These can be cut in lenth and the width can be cut in half for the youger or smaller baby giving each baby a total of 4 coloured collars each. * Please check fit daily and change as required. Not Reusable.
These Syringes and nipples are invaluable for anyone trying to rear very young or weak animals.
Our O-ring feeding syringes and teats are perfectly suited for feeding infant mammals such as squirrels, kittens, skunk, opossum, small breed puppies and have even been popular for small breed cleft babies and other similar small mammals. Normal 2 and 3 part syringes that are being sold as feeding syringes have lubricant coating on the inside, once when reused this coating gets washed away causing the syringes to jam then release suddenly risking your precious newborn aspirating milk or other liquids. These syringes that we supply for feeding use have a different design, they won’t last forever but they offer nonstick operation for better feeding control.
Washable and reusable again and again Each syringe is sterile-packed and BPA-free Black markings for easier reading (The markings may wear off after time due to constant cleaning)
Warnings: Do not allow young animals to chew on the nipple. If an animal is chewing, rather than sucking, it has finished feeding and the teat should be withdrawn. Clean the nipples thoroughly after each use. Do not make too large an opening in the teat as this may allow too much milk to flow and cause gagging. *All sterile items are packaged as single use items only! Many breeders ourselves included will often re use the items for more than one litter. We just re sterilise all instruments before each litter.
* You may find that the markings on syringe will fade/dissapear after a being sterilised a few times we recommend marking the syringe with a marker pen, or purchasing some spare syringes as a backup. All whelping products are used by ourselves, tried, tested and satisfied with the results!
- Additional Information