Interpet No.14 Filter Start 100mls
A bacterial culture which rapidly starts up the waste breakdown process in the filter. This process is essential for a healthy aquarium
Filter Start is:
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology.
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes.
- A guaranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria.
- Does not colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to all species of fish and plants
- When maturing a new filter or media, especially when filter foams are new or have been replaced
- When test kits show your filter is not working properly
- Once a month to ensure optimum filter function
For use in Coldwater and Tropical Freshwater Aquariums.
- 100ml Filter Start
- Measuring Cap
- Guide to Fish Health
Treats 500 litres
- Additional Information