FRONTLINE® Spot On for Cats x 3 Pipettes
FRONTLINE® Spot On for Cats 3 x 0.5ml Pipettes
1 Pack of 3 x 0.5ml Pipettes Supplied,
UK Authorised Veterinary Medicinal Product
Licenced Veterinary Medicine : Vm 08327/4133
Legal Category: AVM-GSL
Cat fleas are fast moving and just a few millimetres long. They can be hard to spot and sometimes the first sign can be that your cat is scratching or grooming excessively (mainly due to irritation caused by flea bites). There might even be hair loss or black grit in the coat this could actually be flea dirt (which is often easier to spot than the flea itself).
FRONTLINE® Plus and FRONTLINE® Spot On are topical products meaning they are applied to your cat′s skin. They are easy to use and unlike sprays don′t make any noises that might frighten your cat, so treating your pet is very simple although it′s important to follow the instructions, especially when it comes to which pets to treat and how often.
When it comes to fleas, prevention is better!
Treating your pet promptly is important as each female flea can lay up to 50 eggs a day. Those flea eggs end up in your carpets, bedding and soft furnishings where they hatch, first into larvae, before eventually developing into adult fleas. The longer your pet remains untreated, the more fleas build.
FRONTLINE® Spot On Cat
Fleas and ticks are nasty parasites that can transmit diseases and your pet can pick them up in various places. FRONTLINE Spot On is an easy-to-use flea and tick product from the UK's No.1 flea and tick brand*. Used monthly, it helps keep your cat protected from fleas and ticks, and the diseases they can transmit.
How it helps your pet
- Kill fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Kill ticks on your pet within 48 hours
- Kills biting lice
- Helps protect against flea and tick re-infestation
Treating your pet
Apply FRONTLINE Spot On monthly for continuous protection.
- Prevents re-infestation with fleas for up to 5 weeks
- Prevents re-infestation with ticks for up to 1 month
- Cats and kittens must be at least eight weeks old and 1kg
- It can be used on pregnant and lactating queens
Important to know:
- FRONTLINE Spot On causes fleas to become hyperactive and therefore more visible before dying.
- You can handle your pet as soon as the application site is dry.
- Your pet can swim or be bathed from 2 days after application.
- For full instructions on the use of FRONTLINE Spot On, please read the product packaging before use.
- Additional Information
Licenced Veterinary Medicine : Vm 08327/4133 Legal Category: AVM-GSL