Beaphar Lactol Milk Bottle | 9 Teats | 2 Feed Syringes
- 1 x Beaphar Lactol Feeding Kit, contents 1 Bottle, 4 small teats and cleaning brush
- 5 x Beaphar Spare small Teats for bottle
- 1 x Sterile 2ml Oring Feeding Syringe
- 1 x Sterile 5ml Oring Feeding Syringe
This Nursing kit let you feed formula to puppies and kittens easily
Nipples simulate the milking action of a mother’s nipple
Bottles are marked with graduations to make monitoring food intake easy
Directions for Use
Before use, make a hole in the nipple using one of the following methods:
- Cross cut nipple with a razor blade.
- Using a strong needle or cuticle scissors, enter and exit the tip of the nipple as though you were making a very small stitch or snip, pull the needle out removing a small piece of the nipple.
Check flow with water. A steady drip or thin stream should be achieved when a slight pressure is applied to the nipple.
If one or more of the animals is ill, use a different bottle or feed ill animal last.
Once your animal has teeth, it is advisable that you monitor the nipple’s condition for your animal’s safety.
Wash bottle, cap, and nipple with hot soapy water using bottle brush, and rinse thoroughly after each feeding session. If the animal is too small or weak to nurse, feed using a syringe or eye dropper until the animal is capable of nursing from a bottle.
Consult your veterinarian for specific advice on the care and treatment of your animal.
- Additional Information